Photo by www.Keelerphotography.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

Swimming with the Dolphins .

Swimming with Dolphins was simply a dream come true. It was something I have been wanting to do for a long time, and I have been looking forward to this day. It was amazing. I was ready to pay my fees and go right back in the pool.
Our group(5 all together) swam with 3 dolphins and there was also a baby dolphin there, always swimming around being curious but not ready for interaction yet, but oh so cute.

The pictures speak for them selves, Just look at our smiles.
if I get a chance to do this again, I will . Without a doubt.Just wished we could have stayed even longer, An hour was too short. It was over so quickly.

I will enjoy looking at these beatutiful pictures for a long time.






























2 comments:

Krysta said...

Wow! What an experience! The pictures definitely speak for themselves.

I loved all of your Mexico pictures. What a fun and relaxing trip! We went last year and I want to go back soooooo bad! Don't you just LOVE that place???

Tove said...

Krysta ,
We didn't want to go back, It was so much fun, and there was so much we didn't get to do. We just have to go back one day.
Thanks Krysta.